- I hate it when people say that in order for us to get over the racial line that divides us all, we should stop talking about it. About, how our ancestors were taken from their homes and made to work in places that are not their own. Then over 100 years later forced out of cities because of segregation and now in modern day, the African American and African race is told that their lazy. I’m sorry, but was it not the white people who sent us to work on their own plantations because they themselves couldn’t do the work.
- I hate it when gay people say that their struggle is similar to that of race and their discrimination. Until you have been forced into labour, beaten and killed for unknown transgressions for over 100 years, then NO our struggle is not the same.
- I hate the fact that 8x more black women are incarcerated than white woman for crack cocaine when it is statistically proven that both races take in the same amount of narcotics.
- I hate the fact that families, during the slave trade were split up so that people would focus more on plantation work, without family ties. And now in modern day society there is a dangerous amount of broken homes.
- I hate the idea that so many people think dark skinned black girls are not pretty. Why? To the point where black boys are saying they do not find black girls attractive. Is it not a black women who raised you to be the man that you are today?
I will never understand.