Contemporary and vintage style pieces with an African twist
Upcycled from old car parts
bracelet made from recycled guitar strings and hoops
After organizing all of my electronic parts I decided to make myself something.
Pyramid Cocktail Rings.
Available on byfrancisfrank.com
#etsy #handmade #jewelry #rings #accessories #byfrancisfrank #fashion #diy #boho
another vintage hinge jewelry piece…this time with the original crusty paint.
necklace made with Olde English can..very classy if you ask me.
DIY Paper Clay and Cardboard Necklace Bust Display Tutorial by Lexy Ward/The Proper Pinwheel from Whimsey Box here. If you’ve ever priced necklace display busts, they are expensive! This one is made out of cardboard, paper clay and a candlestick. I’d paint the bust all gold and not have any white showing. You could also do this in a bunch of fun colors. First seen at Make here.
DIY Kelly Wearstler Inspired Metallic Sea Shell Earrings Tutorial from Honestly…WTF here. Where on earth do you get cheap sliced sea shells? As usual Honestly…WTF has links to everything. This DIY project is so much easier than it looks with really good instructions for these statement earrings.
True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Bracelets. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
After Looking through 48 pages of Bracelets, these are my Favorite Bracelets to DIY for Gifts. Part Three
- Ladder Stitch Bracelet Tutorial and video at Lima Beads here.
- Easy Textured Polymer Beads Tutorial from Jibby and Juna here.
- Heart Friendship Bracelets Tutorial from Purlbee here.
- Button Bracelet Tutorial from quelinda crafts here.
- Masculine Bracelets Tutorial Roundup from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Book Page Bracelet Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects here. *Truly a beginner’s project.
- Knockoff Les Nereides Pom Pom Bracelet Tutorial from Small Good Things here.
- Knockoff Matthew Williamson Neon Drawstring Bracelet Tutorial from inspiration & realisation here. *All supplies from Home Depot.
- Hemp Twine Wish Bracelets Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects here.
True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Bracelets. I’ve posted bracelets that you can actually do by the holiays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
After Looking through 48 pages of Bracelets, these are my Favorite Bracelets to DIY for Gifts. Part Seven
- Bungee Cord Hardware Store Bracelet from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Cord Wrapped Leather Bracelet by lebenslustiger.com here.
- Easy Ribbon, Suede or Yarn Wrapped Bangles from Studs and Pearls here.
- Rose Gold Chain and Wire Bracket and Anklet from …Love Maegan here.
- Shell Bracelet or Any Charm with Sliding Knot Closure Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Sliding Knot Closure Evil Eye Charm Bracelet Tutorial from Honestly…WTF here.
- Cord Charm Bracelet with Knotted Closure Tutorial from Passions for Fashion here. *Best graphic of how to do sliding knot closure.
- Morse Code Bracelets Using Crimp Beads Tutorial from Teahab here.
- Rhinestone Wrap Bracelet Tutorial from LuLu’s here.