cinnamon soymilk oatmeal with shredded apple, raisins, apple chunks and honey roasted chopped almonds. I love having chai green tea with my breakfast
DIY Cheap and Easy Earl Grey Tea London Fog Bath Soak Recipe from Salt Tree here. This could be made up in large batches and packaged in a thrifted teacups with the ingredients listed on a tag.
Healthy snack tray
Oatmeal and Onion Puree Face Mask: For Acne-Free Skin
Oatmeal helps clear clogged pores, while onions — yes, onions — are an anti-inflammatory that can help heal acne scars.
What you need:
- 1 ounce. purified mineral water
- 3 tablespoons. plain organic oatmeal
- 1 medium onion, peeled
1. Boil water and pour over oatmeal, letting steep for five minutes. The solution will stay fresh for one week in the refrigerator.
2. Finely grind onion in a food processor, making a smooth puree. Add to the oatmeal while still warm.
3. If the mask is not thick enough, add some honey or green clay until the mask is thick enough to sit comfortably on your face.
1. Boil water and pour over oatmeal, letting steep for five minutes.
The solution will stay fresh for one week in the refrigerator.